Thursday, November 12, 2015

08/05/2015: Populism, Twisted Truths, Being a Mirror in Combat Modes.














Let’s talk about possible ideas for whole treatments for the biggest problem in the United States and World.

Going forward there will be complaints about the information in this presentation; because it has: free speech, worship; freedom from want and fear interactions that could make you judge it without reading or hearing it completely.

Read it with this idea; this document containing a consolidation of truth based ideas about moral and ethical ideas like the U.S. Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Bible.

It is hoped you read or hear this whole presentation without judgments of my opinion is completely right and nothing else makes any sense. Let’s start seeking common sense in compromise and solutions to huge problems, again.

I come to you today as a scribe (writer and recorder) of the creator or Lord God. I will share a situation in my life as The Lord’s Conduit and Watchman.

Truth: Only a handful of us show respect for anything or anyone because we see way to many bad example of how not to live in government, power, worship… We all have an attitude of evil, hate and sin are acceptable and OK. WOW, REALLY!

We fall into the intentional trap of my opinion is the only one that matters and if you try to explain yours, I will start a hate filled fight with you to the extent that I will destroy every hope and joy you have or kill you!

Prayer: Father and Lord, I thank you for the Holy Spirit who gives me this writing. I thank you for trusting that I will properly present this life situation with your truths.
I commit this writing to you father, through your Son, Jesus the Christ; Our Messiah! Amen (So be It!).

May as many as you desire hear and internalize it in their living it; Father God and Jesus the Son! Amen!

I said to my wife after two situations happened on Facebook (Social Media Yes; Sociable NO!); “The things I enjoy are not fun; Fun is not enjoyable!”

Comment one to me: “I cannot wait until all you old people die!”

Comment two to me: “I do not like what you posted, talk to me about your values and opinions; world here is his criminal record that tells everything about him!”

The saddest part of this is situation is that no one came to my defense and everyone I tried to talk to about this said; what can we do; this freedom (Police, Facebook Administrators, Leaders, Christians…). NO laws when they are on the books but not enforced (i.e. speed limits…).

Put all this in the context of I have lived for 63 year; experiencing the worst and ten days ago I had a feeling of just wanting to go to Heaven.

Should we be justified by what we label ourselves, but do not do in actions?
Truth: This is the world today!

I am praying right now that you are horrified to the point of common sense thought in all your future actions! Children do impulsive hate filled things; should adults, who set the example for children?

Prayer: In all our sin; save us all by cleansing our minds, souls and hearts of all evil! Amen!

Truth: Think about this Promise to us all.

Promise of Restoration

Jeremiah 33:2-3 NIV
,
“This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it—the Lord is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’


Can anyone explain evil of all kinds? Marketing and selling at any cost of violence, corruption, bribery, collusion, lying, destruction, death...

What happened to all of us as people and neighbors?

What happen to family values?

What happen to our corporations and businesses?

What has happened to the United States of America?

What happen to this world?

What happen to the national media?

When we had media that had family moral values; had Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Mash, Highway to Heaven, Touched by an Angel... that had minimum violence but shared good values and justice.

Reality TV... Huh?

Now we have Comedy Central with “Jon Stewart” (justified jokes about evil things), The Simpsons, Evil Brides, …couples games & sex, bar rescue…

Are we in Rome 2000 of years ago? That went really well!

Truth: Jesus Said: “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Jesus Said: “While I am ithe worldI am the light of the world.”

Prayer: Father and Lord, through your Holy Spirit, may we walk (think, act, and do) like Jesus; in all ways! Amen!

More thoughts to share:






Psalm 74 NIV Dramatized Version

I sing Bass from my heart, making a joyful noise; do you?

Recognize this:



May there be:

Peace In The Valley By Tennessee Ernie Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment